Tuesday, September 25, 2007

It's Tuesday already?

Wow, this week is really going by fast. LOL I haven't even blogged about my Dawgs great win over Bama. Bad fan/blogger. That will be another post though. This one is dedicated to my beautiful cousin and her wedding. I had a wonderful child free weekend with my extended family. I left after school on Friday and drove to Commerce (close to Athens........*sigh*) GA. On Saturday my cousin (actually 2nd cousin) got married. The ceremony was held at an old grits mill back in the woods............in the middle of nowhere! It was beautiful. The wedding party was standing out on this huge rock over the water and the water wheel was in front of them. I'm sure it made for some great pictures. I can't wait to see them. I, of course, forgot my camera so I am patiently (or not so much) waiting for another cousin to email the ones she took. She is supposed to do that tonight. We had an after party out at the barn at my cousin's house. Talk about UGA fans...........the hooked up the satellite and brought out the big screen plasma for the game. It was great!! I drank a little too much and had a blast watching the game with so many who love it the way I do. I miss that.

The bride was absolutely gorgeous.......as she usually is. I had to laugh though. She reminds me so much of her mom. She was asked if she was going to wear any makeup for the wedding. She rolled her eyes and said that she was wearing a little bit. She never wears makeup. I remember being at her mom's wedding and someone having that same conversation. Well, actually I think they had to bribe her to wear it. LOL They are now on a cruise and I am so jealous! I'd love to be on a cruise right now.

No comments: