Saturday, September 15, 2007

Auburn seems to be really struggling this year.

I'm watching the Auburn/Miss. State game right now and the score is 13-0 Miss. State. Very unexpected. I'm not sure what is going on with the Tigers, but it really doesn't hurt my feelings. LOL I'm just left shaking my head. It's very unusual for Auburn to struggle this much. Especially with how they've been playing in recent years. We'll have to see how this plays out this year.

Well, I thought they were getting it together. They scored 14 points pretty easily and went ahead. I thought they would pull it out. I had to leave the house to run an errand and when I returned they had lost...................to Miss. State 19-14. Who would have thought?

I'm now watching the Vols and the Gators. I always struggle with this game. I hate both teams with all that is in me yet one of them has to win. Which one do I want to win this year? Honestly? Neither. *sigh* I've been looking for ways most of my life for both teams to lose this game. So far no luck. Who is the lesser of two evils? There is no lesser. They are both equally evil in my book. That being said, I may have to go with the Gators (shudder.........shudder...........shudder). I live in Tennessee and I'm not sure I could live with the fans if they beat the Gators this year. I know I couldn't handle hearing "Rocky Top" any more than I already hear it. (Blech!)

No comments: