Monday, September 03, 2007

Back from the family reunion.

I had a great time, but I am completely exhausted. We left at midnight Friday night and I drove the entire way (10+hours). I was up a total of 22.5 hours before I got to go to bed. That was Saturday. On Sunday was the actual reunion. It was a lot of fun. I love seeing my family. Some of them I only get to see once a year. I decided that Sunday was my day to drink................and I did. LOL Around 10pm things were breaking up and a group of my cousins and I decided to go to the bar. We closed it down around 2am. I knew there was no way I could go to bed without getting sick so I made a couple of my cousins stay up with me and talk. We talked until around 4am and then at 7:30ish they are knocking on my door saying it is time to say goodbye. I had to get up and get packed to leave too so that was 3.5 hours of sleep with a 10+ hour drive home AND a hang over!! NOT a good thing!! I'm exhausted AND grumpy.

Oh and it was a great football weekend! My Dawgs won and looked pretty good doing it. I still have my concerns about the season, but they played better than I expected on Saturday. I'm not real confident about the entire season though. We'll see how we do next week against an SEC opponent. And to top off my elation over the Dawgs winning................................the Vols lost!! Hee hee!! ;-) I love to see them lose. LOL

No comments: