Tuesday, September 11, 2007

How much would I love this?!

It's been reported that David Greene (you know, former UGA quarterback and winningest college football QB) is scheduled to work out for the Titans. Now don't get me wrong. I absolutely love VY, but I'd love to have Greene as a backup. He is good. Very good. His agent is saying he is certain to be on someone's practice squad. I don't think that his horrible. Heck, get in the program and learn the system. Get better and move on up. I'm not sure why he didn't make it in Seattle. Maybe he didn't get enough of an opportunity to show what he could do. He played very little in any preseason and not one snap in the regular season. Wherever he goes I hope someone gives him an opportunity. He is too good to not be playing somewhere in the NFL.

No comments: