Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Six years ago today.

I wasn't going to write anything about today's anniversary, I just couldn't let it pass without some kind of acknowledgement. September 11, 2001 was the most devastating day in US history. For me. It was the first time I had ever been really really afraid and felt unsafe. It is still a difficult day for me. While it is not a emotionally devastating I always feel a little "off" on this day. I do find myself more introspective though. It reminds me of what is important in life. All the little things go back to being little. Family and friends come back into the forefront.

My thoughts and prayers go out to those who lost loved ones on that horrible day. While most of our lives when back to normal (or close) their lives were forever changed.

No comments: