Sunday, September 30, 2007

UGA 45 Ol' Miss 17


Not a bad game. I'm sure we could have played better from what I've read, but hey my thoughts.........a win is a win. It was a pretty large margin as it should have been so I'm happy. I wasn't able to watch the game since it wasn't on tv and I may end up agreeing with my fellow UGA fan once I do watch the game, but for now.................GO DAWGS!! I'll be watching tomorrow night on CSS (can I just say that I love the replay on CSS?). I would watch today, but there is an NFL game of interest on at that time. LOL Since we no longer get the NFL Network on Comcast I can't go back and watch those (but that is another rant for another day). I just check out the schedule and I think that I may just have to watch the Auburn/Florida game later tonight. LOL

Some stats from yesterday's game.
1. Stafford 13 of 21 for 144 yards
2. Thomas Brown 16 carries for 180 yards (average 11.3)
3. Knowshon Moreno 14 carries for 90 yards (average 6.4)
4. Stafford threw to 7 different receivers.
5. 328 total yards on the ground.
6. 1 interception returned 13 yards (Brandon Miller)

Next week will be tough. We play the Vols in Knoxville. That's never an easy place to play especially with the band playing that nasty song every other minute. Have I ever told y'all that I absolutely HATE "Rocky Top"? I'll be watching and my phone will be turned off!

No comments: