Wednesday, October 10, 2007

I'm bored so here is a meme for you.

What kind of soap is in your bathtub right now?

Dove

Do you have any watermelon in your refrigerator? Not right now, but it's the kids' favorite fruit so usually.

What would you change about your living room? new furniture. Mine is over 10 years old and you can tell.

Are the dishes in your dishwasher clean or dirty? Dirty

What is in your fridge? Too much to list here.

White or wheat bread? We usually eat wheat, but the store was out of my brand the last time I was in there so right now we have white.

What is on top of your refrigerator? My Kitchenaid mixer, sewing kit (don't ask why), bottle of water.

What color or design is on your shower curtain? It is just white

How many plants are in your home? NONE.

Is your bed made right now? Nope

Comet or Soft Scrub? Comet

Is your closet organized? Ha Ha! Nope and I have no plans to organize it.

Can you describe your flashlight? Ummm, should I have a flashlight?

Do you drink out of glass or plastic most of the time at home? Glass usually, but I have several UGA cups from games that I like to use.

Do you have iced tea made in a pitcher right now? Yes

If you have a garage, is it cluttered? No garage, but when we had one it was always cluttered.

Curtains or blinds? Blinds.

How many pillows do you sleep with? Just one unless I'm pregnant and then I have a body pillow too.

Do you sleep with any lights on at night? No, can't sleep with light.

How often do you vacuum? Once or twice a week mostly.

Standard toothbrush or electric? Standard

What color is your toothbrush? Purple

Do you have a welcome mat on your front porch? No

What is in your oven right now?Nothing, it is 10:30pm.

Is there anything under your bed? Yes, a few vacuum packed bags with bedding stuff and a shoe rack that the kids broke.

Chore you hate doing the most? Cleaning the bathroom. Eww

What retro items are in your home? Nothing that I can think of.

Do you have a separate room that you use as an office? Nope

How many mirrors are in your home? 3 that are put up and 1 that is still leaning against the wall waiting to be hung.

Do you have any hidden emergency money around your home? Not really

What color are your walls? Some kind of white.. ugly too.

Do you keep any kind of protection weapons in your home? None, not opposed. Just don't have anything. Does a lamp count? I can hit someone over the head with it. Or the dog? She will growl someone to death before running to hide behind me.

What does your home smell like right now? Fall spices from the plugins.

Favorite candle scent? Fall spices

What kind of pickles (if any) are in your refrigerator right now? Dill

What color is your favorite Bible? Black

Ever been on your roof? Not this one, but I was up on the roof of our last house.

Do you own a stereo? Yes

How many TVs do you have? 2

How many house phones? 0. We use our cells.

Do you have a housekeeper? Ha! I wish!

What style do you decorate in? Don't decorate. It just is.

Do you like solid colors in furniture or prints? I prefer solids.

Is there a smoke detector in your home? Yes

In case of fire, what are the items in your house which you’d grab if you only could make one quick trip? Other than the kids and dog you mean? Well, the laptop and some picture albums.


I'm not tagging anyone, but if you want to do this one feel free and leave me a message letting me know that you did it.

No comments: