Monday, October 08, 2007

Have nothing to say.


There really is nothing to say. Nothing good anyway. Pissed off (not only with my Dawgs, but with my so called family and friends who decided it was okay to rub that shit in.....I don't do it and I expect the same courtesy but never get it). Disappointed. Shocked. Disheartened. Just plain sad. My husband says that I am on a whole other plane when it comes to football fans. Most get over a loss pretty quickly, but I tend to hang on to the emotions. I do know that this is true, but I can't seem to help it. It IS very emotional for me. I've noticed that the older I get the harder it is for me to deal with big losses. The anger gets more intense. You would think that those who know me would have learned that by now. Apparently not. It just intensifies my disappointment really. Or adds to it. I get disappointed in them for not respecting the emotions. *sigh*

1 comment:

Kristina and Ingo said...

I am very passionate about my teams as well. The German does not understand it either.

:)