Friday, October 19, 2007

Well, I survived the week.

It was the first week back to school after our Fall break. I always hate that first week back after a break. I seem to just drag through it. Luckily, my kindergarteners were really good this week. That always helps me get through the week. LOL

I have to be back at school tomorrow. Yeah, tomorrow is Saturday. We are having a Fall carnival. It sounds like it is going to be a lot of fun so I'm not too upset about having to go. It will bring back memories from my childhood I'm sure. I remember going to Halloween carnivals at my elementary school when I was a kid. I loved them! For the carnival each of the classroom teachers were responsible for making a basket of items to auction off during the carnival. My class made a "Baby Basket" and I have to say that I want that basket! LOL One of my parents donated an antique changing table. It is so pretty and there is so much cool stuff on it. No, I don't have a baby anymore and have no need for a changing table, but I want it nonetheless. I'm kinda weird like that. LOL

No comments: