Saturday, October 20, 2007

I love football

At least right this minute! LOL I'm watching the Tennessee/Alabama game (hi Sassy!). I have to say that I'm loving wathing the Tide roll over the hated Big Orange. Hee hee! The score right now (with just under 11min to go in the 4th quarter ) is 38-17 and Bama just converted the 2 pt conversion on their latest TD to make it a 21 point game. Hee hee!

Okay, I'm done being evil for the moment. ;-) I'll be back with a final in a little while.

FINAL: 41-17 Bama!! Hee hee! Hee hee! Hee hee! (they hate Bama more than they hate us so this is really sweet!) You know, I don't think I would enjoy this nearly as much if I didn't live in the land of the Orange. Hee hee!

Okay, so I'm really really loving football right now!! Just found out that Vandy beat South Carolina 17-6! 17-6, really? I think I'm in shock!! Take that Spurrier!! This means that UGA is still in the SEC hunt. WOOHOO!!

2 comments:

Beth said...

Awesome, awesome, awesome. I love games like this. At first I really didn't think it would that great of a game. Proved me wrong!!

Roll Tide!!!!!!!

Love ya!!

Merritt Fields said...

The only thing better than Tennessee losing would be Florida losing!!!!