Tuesday, October 09, 2007

I want to go there.

I've traveled to Australia and Scotland, but I've never been to Boston. How sad is that? I'm a teacher. I should at least visit the cities that have had a major impact on our great country. There is so much history in Boston. You know with the Boston Tea Party and all. LOL I think that it would be very cool to take a guided tour of the city. You can learn a lot from a guided tour. I bet Boston Tours could book one for me. I'd love to walk or ride the route that Paul Revere took when the British were coming and see Battle Trail where they say the minutemen were fighting for their freedom. I'd also like to see Plymouth Rock. I think it would also be pretty cool to take a cruise on the USS Constitution (Old Ironsides). Maybe I could do some whale watching while I'm there too. Now THAT would be cool. One place I have to visit in every city I go to is the zoo and the aquarium. I'm not sure what the draw is for those, but I hate to miss them when I go to someplace new. I would also want to take a lighthouse tour. I love lighthouses. They fascinate me. They have since I was a little girl. They also kind of freak me out a little too. They just seem a tad on the spooky side sometimes. LOL There is so much to do in Boston. I have to plan a trip there really soon.


3 comments:

SoCal Sal said...

Though not a teacher, I would like to go there to for the same reasons. I do love history.

Anonymous said...

Man, i would love to take my family on all of the trips that you listed. I hope you make it to Scotland and Australia! God Bless.

Paige said...

Jeff: I've actually already been to Australia and Scotland. That was before kids.

Thanks for stopping by.