Friday, October 19, 2007

No UGA game this week


Ya know, I didn't blog about the UGA/Vandy game last week. I even went to the game. How sad is that? I think I'm just ready for a bye week. They have stressed me out more often than not this year. *sigh* I don't even think I looked at the game stats. Maybe I need the brain break or the emotional break before my beloved Dawgs travel down to Jacksonville to chew on some Gator tail. The powers that be have decided to schedule our bye week right before the World's Largest Outdoor Cocktail Party. Smart............for once. Maybe it will make a difference. No, I'm not confident about that, but hey a girl can hope, right?

Even though my Dawgs don't play I will be watching football this weekend. LSU and Auburn are playing and I'm hoping for a good game. Tennessee and Alabama are playing too. You all know that I'm hoping for a Tide win. LOL Florida is playing Kentucky and I'll be watching this one closely. Of course I'm hoping for a Gator loss, but I know that I need for Kentucky to lose if we want a chance at the SEC. Do you know how hard it is to even think like that...............for any reason? *shudder*

No comments: