Friday, October 19, 2007

I'm jealous.

My sister just in the last six months moved into her house. She had it built right beside my dad's pond. She has this amazing master bathroom that I really really want! It has a huge garden tub with water jets and a separate shower that has way more room than it needs. The kitchen.......let's just say that I almost swooned when I walked into the kitchen. *sigh* The living area is huge. The original plans had two rooms on either side of the front door, but she decided that she didn't want those room so she had those walls taken out. Now it is just one big room. I asked her what she planned on doing with such a large room. Her answer? She is buying a pool table for part of it. Yeah, my baby sister has a common area room large enough to have a pool table and still have more than enough room to spare. I'm jealous. I don't think I have enough room for even one of those cool poker tables. Can you see me turning green with envy?

No comments: