Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Is she my kid or what?

Today at school Ari points to the flag in her classroom and says to her teacher, "Let's go to a football game." I couldn't help but beam with pride.

Along the same lines..............................Joshua got a present in the mail today from one of my best friends. She sent him a UGA football uniform complete with shoulder pads and helmet. He is so cute in it. When I get the good camera I will take pictures and post them. Ari will be getting a cheerleading outfit from the same friend. It should be here in the next couple days. They are going to be too cute!! Hee hee!!

1 comment:

SoCal Sal said...

That is so way cool for him. I vividly remember having a football uniform, pads, helmet, and all. Probably when I was about 8. Got it with yellow stamps. I definitely cherished it.