Friday, July 27, 2007

Titans training camp started today!!

WOOHOO!! Do you know what training camp means? It means that football season is almost here. I can see the light at the end of the very long tunnel called "the off season." I'm so excited!!!

Fans can go watch the practices for the entire camp. Which is pretty cool. Unfortunately I don't think we will be able to make it out there with school starting back already. Maybe I can talk Michael into taking the kids (or at least Joshua) one day when he is off work. I think he would love it.

One piece of news that came out of camp today is that our first round draft pick, Michael Griffin of Texas, was not on the field today. He and the Titans have not come to terms on his contract. Coach Fisher doesn't seem concerned about it though. Griffin is the only player not signed yet. I hope he gets it signed soon. It's never a good thing for a player to miss training camp. Especially a rookie. And, I won't get into my rant on holding out. ;-)

UPDATE: Griffin has now signed. Latest possibility? Simeon Rice? Could be.

No comments: