Monday, July 30, 2007

The 5 Things Meme

I've been tagged. My friend over at The Sassy Southerner has tagged me with the 5 Things Meme. So, here we go.

List five things in your refrigerator:
1. Milk
2. Juice
3. Coke
4. Strawberries
5. Sour cream

Five things in your car:
1. Sippy cups
2. Air mattress
3. Trash
4. Kids' toys
5. CDs

Five things in your purse or backpack:
1. Wallet
2. Calculator
3. Calendar
4. Pens
5. Chewing gum (Big Red)

Five things in your closet:
1. Clothes
2. Shoes
3. Extra blankets
4. My hope chest
5. Joshua's guitar

Five things in the world you want to see before you die:
1. Ireland
2. Jon Bon Jovi live and in person
3. Hawaii
4. Titans as Superbowl champs
5. My bulldogs as National champs


Now to tag some folks:
1. Leesa
2. Aisby
3. Lisa
4. Sista
5. Ginger

1 comment:

Leesa said...

Ok..the last 5 is too hard :)