Sunday, July 22, 2007

It's getting close!! Are you excited?

Football season that is! The Titans go to training camp next Friday, July 27 and their first preseason game is against Washington on Saturday, August 11. Granted training camp is usually full of bad news (you know.....so and so went down with ________ injury or so and so will be out for the season with _________ injury), but at least it's football news! Preseason games don't mean anything in the grand scheme of things, but at least it is a game to watch. I'll take what I can get. The off season is too long for this football fan.

1 comment:

Kristina and Ingo said...

I love football season. And, ironically, I am married to a man who could care less that it is either a Saturday in SEC land or Sunday in NFL land. I control the remote every weekend until the all star game.

BTW, loved meeting you. Your tresses are glorious!!