Monday, July 09, 2007

I'm still tired.

Our first day home and after all the unpacking and cleaning I'm exhausted. I even took a nap this afternoon. We had several errands to run today too. I had to do my most hated errand. I had to go to the grocery store. I hate grocery shopping. Not only did I have to go, but I had to take both kids AND it was raining. That is not a good combination. LOL

Now both kids are in Joshua's room watching a Dora video for quiet time and when it is over they will go to bed. Tomorrow I have an in-service from 12-3 and I can't get in touch with my babysitter to see if she can keep the kids. I hope she can do it. Otherwise I will have to cancel the in-service and try to find another to attend. I want to get them all in over the summer so I don't have to worry about trying to go to them during the school year. The one tomorrow should be a good one too.

As you may have noticed my poor blog has turned into advertising central. Sorry about that. I'm going to try to put in more personal stuff to keep y'all entertained. LOL I have a pretty boring life though so don't get your hopes up. ;-)

No comments: