Saturday, December 30, 2006

Thoughts on today's Chick-fil-A Bowl

I'm a little nervous. I hate that there is so much time between the last game of the season and the bowl game. UGA's last game was on November 25 so it's been over a month since they've been on the field. They were playing pretty well there at the end and with this long of a break I'm afraid they are going to lose their rhythm. I guess the good thing is that Virginia Tech is in the same boat. It's sure to be a pretty ugly game at least in the beginning. I think once they settle down (both teams) it should be a good game.

What are you thoughts on the game or do you even care? LOL I know I have a couple UGA fans who read this very random blog, but there are several others who couldn't care less. (Can't even imagine that though!! LOL)

4 comments:

Sus said...

Paige, you make me giggle! You are as much a fan of college ball as I am of my beloved Colts! I'll be rooting for your team! (((HUGS)))

peach said...

You know where my heart is!! I'm just hoping that we show up to play. We've struggled a bit with that this season. Losing to Vandy and KY is just so wrong. At least we made up for it by beating Auburn and GA Tech. Hopefully, tonight will be the same!! Go Dawgs!

Merritt Fields said...

Oh I CARE...and I'm a little nervous, nothing a few beers won't cure, though. Several of our friends and neighbors are heading to the Dome today...I wish I was there!!

Paige said...

Sus~I'm that way about my Titans too. Just not to the extent that I am my Dawgs.

Peach~Keeping my fingers crossed we show up.

Aisby~I wish I could be there too.