Sunday, December 17, 2006

They did it again! 24-17

The Titans won! This time, though, it wasn't the offense. The defense scored 3 touchdowns!! We returned 2 interceptions for touchdowns as well as a fumble! It was incredibly fun to watch. The announcers kept talking about how the Jags offense was dominating, but heck they only scored 17 pts and had 4 turnovers.......with 3 of them returned all the way. Yeah, they kept the ball for 44.22 minutes as opposed to our 15.38 minutes, but hey when you have a defense who is returning turnovers for touchdowns I guess your offense doesn't need to be on the field much. LOL

Okay, I'm looking at some of the stats and I can't believe that with these two teams and the animosity between them there was only 1 penalty in the entire game!! I even remember what it was. It was a face mask penalty on the Jags....the 15 yard variety. That really amazes me. I don't think I've watched a game with only 1 penalty in a very long time............if ever.

Good job guys! Y'all are definitely making this season fun to watch!

No comments: