Friday, December 08, 2006

Christmas shopping

So, how far have you gotten on your Christmas list? I'm almost done, thankfully. I have a couple more things to get for Michael (Yes, Honey, I know you told me not to get you anything else.) and something for a couple other people. The kids are done though. Mom wants me to pick up something for one of my nephews that she can't seem to find in Florida. We are drawing names for extended family and I'll get those names this weekend so hopefully I can get it knocked out completely in the next couple days.

1 comment:

peach said...

I'm about half way through. I still have to get the parents, my Aunt who lives in GA, and my step-sis. Fortunately, my sis's gift is always done online. To my great displeasure, I will be making a trip to the mall this week along with a couple of other stores. I'm hoping to be done this week. Then the wrapping chaos can begin!!