Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Petty Rant! Feel free to ignore.

I HATE being sick! I knew it was pretty much inevitable since 4 out of the 5 daycare teachers had it and then Ari got it last Thursday. I figured we would have a really rough weekend with my or Joshua or both getting it. Didn't happen though. Noooo!! I got sick yesterday afternoon. I've thrown up 3 times (yeah I know you wanted to know that) and I had to stay home from work today. If I have to be sick why couldn't it have been the weekend? I can't afford to miss work. Now I'm afraid Joshua is going to get it this week and I'll have to miss another day of work. UGH!!!

*SIGH*

8 comments:

Merritt Fields said...

I'm sorry you're sick that sucks. I hope you feel better soon.

When you do feel better, I need help. I don't know how to make my Blogroll appear on my sidebar like yours.

Paige said...

The "recent reader" block?

Merritt Fields said...

yup, that's the one

Merritt Fields said...

I figured it out.

Paige said...

Okay, glad I could help! LOL

peach said...

Oh, I'm sorry to hear that you are so sick!! I do hope that you get to feeling better. Have you tried to take anything for your nausea? On second thought, you probably can't even keep anything down, can you? If you can, try Pepto for OTC meds. Phenegren is hard core, but it sure does work. Good luck! :)

Paige said...

Yeah, phenagren was my friend last night. I think that is the only reason I got any sleep. I'm feeling much better now though.

Busy Mom said...

Get better soon!!!