Sunday, December 03, 2006

Bowl Game Announcements for 2006

BCS Championship Game~Ohio State v. Florida (Can I just say.......BLECH!!!! I HATE the damn Gators!! I would have much rather seen Michigan play Ohio State. At least then I would have a team to root for. I just can't root for the damn Gators for any reason and I don't much like OSU either. I'm not going to enjoy this year's Championship game. I guess I should be happy that USC isn't playing again.)

My beloved Dawgs are going to the Chick-fil-A Bowl in Atlanta against Virginia Tech. This will be played on December 30 at 7pm CST. I know what I'll be doing that night!

For a complete list of the bowl games click here.

4 comments:

Merritt Fields said...

I know I'm a traitor, but I'm so glad that and SEC team is in the championship game that I may have to pull for them.

But if that shit that happened when LSU won the championship but everyone says that USC won it...I may KILL Corso and Herbstreit.

Paige said...

Yep, you are definitely a traitor! LOL Under no circumstances will I ever pull for the hated Gators. I just can't do it. I'll pull for any other SEC team in a bowl game (even Tennessee) or the Championship game. I just can't for the Gators though. The hatred runs to deep. My UGA friends usually will pull for any SEC team in bowl games and especially in the Championship so I'm probably the odd one out here. Oh well.

IT'S GREAT TO BE A GATOR HATER!!!

Newscoma said...

I can't stand the gators either. I've always found that as a Tennessee fan, there is some honor in Georgia or even Alabama, but not with the Gators.
Hate 'em.
Will I pull for them.
I ... I ...I...
can't.
No damn way.

peach said...

I was with you in the hopes that our guys would be coming here so that we could go see them. I know it is better for them to be going to the Peach Bowl (Chik Bowl). At least they will have somewhat of a home field advantage. Go Dawgs!!