Wednesday, December 13, 2006

I finally did it...........100 things.

I can't believe I actually found 100 things to say. LOL It's pretty boring so read at your own risk.


1. I'm married with 2 kids.
2. I dated my husband for 6 years before we got married.
3. I teach 1st grade.
4. Teaching is not my original degree.
5. I have a BA degree in Speech Communications.
6. I graduated from UGA (blog name gives that away! LOL)
7. My second degree (teaching) comes from Middle Tennessee State.
8. I moved to Nashville because while on vacation I fell in love with the city.
9. I met my husband at our place of work when I first moved to Nashville.
10. I used to live on Amelia Island and hope to get back one day.
11. I have 3 best friends and they all live in different states (FL, GA, MI).
12. Fall is my favorite time of year.
13. My favorite sound is the laughter of my children.
14. UGA football is my passion and has been for longer than I can remember.
15. I have a tattoo. It's the face of a white tiger on my right hip.
16. I want another one. This time I want the UGA "G" in the small of my back.
17. I have an English Bulldog from the Uga line (her name is Georgia.....what else.)
18. I talk to my mom almost daily.
19. I hate shopping unless I can go with my mom.
20. I have 3 brothers and 1 sister.
21. I love spending time with my extended family.
22. I'm addicted to blogging and message boards.
23. I have naturally red hair although it's not all that red anymore.
24. I've never colored my hair other than highlights.
25. I have to shower at night before I go to bed.
26. I have to shave my legs every night.
27. I collect snowmen for Christmas.
28. I had braces in high school.
29. I went to 2 different elementary schools, 2 middle schools, and 3 high schools. (no, we were not military)
30. I got engaged on top of Stone Mountain.
31. I love to go to sporting events.
32. My favorite sport is football.
33. I hate basketball.
34. I have more male friends than female friends.
35. I spent 2 weeks in Australia. I really want to go back!
36. I snorkled on the Great Barrier Reef.
37. I spent 2 weeks in Scotland. I want to got back there too. We didn't get to see Nessie! ;-)
38. I want to go on an African safari.
39. I love to watch tv.
40. I hate reality tv (except Dancing With the Stars)
41. I love music.
42. I listen mostly to country now, but I love the 50s rock and 80s hair bands.
43. Bon Jovi is my all time favorite.
44. I'm fashion deficient. Give me my jeans and t-shirt or sweatshirt.
45. I seldom "fix" my hair. It gets pulled back in a pony tail more often than not.
46. I have no musical talent.........none.
47. The above does not stop my from singing in the car or the shower........or to my kids.
48. I hate to cook, but........
49. I love to bake.
50. My grandmother taught me how to quilt. I made my first one at 14 and my cousin (who I made it for) still has it.
51. I'm really a closet red neck (shhh, don't tell anyone...........especially my husband)
52. I've gone hunting.
53. I love to fish.
54. I can't really swim, but I love the water.
55. I've been an arms length from a 6 foot shark......no, it wasn't at an aquarium. I was swimming in the ocean!
56. When I first went to college I couldn't sleep at night b/c I couldn't hear the ocean waves. I had to buy a CD.
57. My favorite colors are red, blue, and green.
58. I have to have a fan going when I sleep.
59. I don't like peppermint candies, but I love candy canes (yeah, I know)
60. My quilty pleasure tv movies usually have Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen in them. (again.........shhhhh!)
61. Coloring relaxes me as does putting together puzzles.
62. The thing I miss most about my house is the garage........it's freakin' cold in the winter without it!!
63. I love snow, but not really cold temps without it.
64. I love rain.
65. I love Disney movies (my favorite is Little Mermaid)
66. I was in therapy once a week for 2 years during my Junior and Senior year of college (every Thursday at 10am. I scheduled my classes around it. Maggie was my savior at that time)
67. I would still be in therapy if I could afford it (thankfully UGA had free mental health benefits).
68. I tend to keep my more negative feelings (when it comes to me) to myself. I'm very vocal if someone hurts my friends or family, but I'll keep it to myself if I'm hurt.)
69. I hate to fight (yeah, goes against everything you've ever heard about a redhead I know.........I do have a temper though and once I reach that point............watch out!)
70. I have a thing for men who can sing and quarterbacks. LOL (No, my husband is neither! LOL)
71. I have a shoe thing..............I have more shoes than I really want to think about! (and I used to laugh at my mom b/c she had so many!)
72. My favorite drinks are sweet tea and Coke.
73. I feel guilty if I take a day of work b/c I'm sick, but not so if I take a day b/c the kids are sick.
74. I don't always love my job.
75. I'm lazy. (may be why I love the computer so much.................takes real little effort on my part.)
76. I actually like my step son. (not all step parents do ya know............I learned that first hand)
78. I'm a country girl at heart. I'd love to live on a ranch somewhere (Montana without the bears and cougars)
79. I want to visit every NFL football stadium and watch the home team play.
80. I love to read...........nothing too brain taxing though. Give me a good romance anyday!
81. I love being pregnant..........even with gestational diabetes.
82. I hate to clean house..............see above..........I'm lazy.
83. I love to dance. I miss it a lot. I think that is what I miss most about college. We used to go dancing at the Country Rock Cafe at least 3 days a week in Athens and I took ballroom dance classes even after I satisfied my PE credit.
84. I have to drive when we go on a trip. I get annoyed if anyone else isn't driving fast enough for me. LOL
85. I enjoy it when my husband reads to me. He usually does this in the car when I am driving!
86. My favorite play is Phantom of the Opera...............Lion King is pretty close now though.
87. I have a fabulous red dress hanging in my closet that is my incentive to lose weight..........unfortunately it's been in there for about 3 years. *SIGH*
88. I sometimes resent not having the money to do the things or buy the things I want.
89. I want a Harley.
90. I'm a pick up truck kinda girl. I really really want a full size Dodge Ram Quadcab...........Silver.
91. I'd be happy being a stay at home mom.
92. I'd rather have plain yellow cake (no frosting) than chocolate.
93. I worry that I'm not being a good mommy (or wife, or daughter, or sister)
94. I love musicals (Seven Brides For Seven Brothers is my favorite.........thanks Nicol!)
95. I miss my grandparents everyday (my son is named after my grandfather)
96. I daydream a lot.
97. I'm not a board game player. I do like the loud obnoxious games though.
98. My toenails are always painted red, but I seldom or never paint my fingernails.
99. I actually bite my nails during football season.
100. I don't like to have my picture made.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent job Paige. I found it hard to come up with 100 things about me. Reading yours reminded me alot of myself.

peach said...

Good list. And no, your email is not on your profile :)

Anonymous said...

#48 and 49... just like me :)
Cute list.

~Leesa
http://mtpeaceofmind.blogspot.com