Sunday, December 10, 2006

Kids and Christmas trees

Ugh!! Our Christmas tree has been up for a week now. It seems that in the last 2 days my children have been messing with it more than they did when I first put it up. You would think that it would be more interesting to them in the beginning. It is looking kinda pitiful right now with bare spots where Ari has taken ornaments off and Joshua has tried to put them back. Only problem is that he is putting them back in different spots or trying to put them higher so Ari can't reach them. *SIGH*

2 comments:

Leesa said...

I feel your pain. My cats won't leave the tree alone either :)

Beth said...

I know where ya coming from. My tree has been up for about 2 weeks now and Hailey has pretty much rearranged all the ornaments on it. Oh well, not long til it comes down.