Saturday, December 02, 2006

Football.........football...........football!!

I didn't think I'd have any interest in football today since my beloved Dawgs aren't playing, but dang I'm having fun!!

1. Georgia Tech lost the ACC Championship to Wake Forest! He! He! He!
2. USC lost to UCLA! He! He! He!
3. The hated Gators are in a fight for the the SEC Championship. GOOOO Arkansas!! I'll update this one later. UPDATE: Damn! The hated Gators pulled it out. I guess I couldn't win them all today. Sure does suck though.
4. I'm even watching Oklahoma v. Nebraska. I don't really care who wins this one though.

Ahhhh, I love college football!! It's always exciting. Makes me sad that we are coming to the end of another season. *SIGH*

1 comment:

Merritt Fields said...

Damn, damn, damn. I missed all the excitement because I was writing freaking PAPERS! AGH!! I'll catch SportsCenter tomorrow and get the highlights.

And let me just say:
YAY, USC lost!! and
YAY, Tech lost and Wake won!!!