Sunday, December 03, 2006

More football.

Titans 20 Colts 17

WOOOOOOHOOOOOO! I'm impressed. I'm lovin' young Vince Young!! He was my pick for us in the draft and I was so excited when the Titans made that pick. I have a feeling that the next few years are going to be fun!!

Today, Vince was 15 of 25 for 163 yards with 2 interceptions. He ran 9 times for 78 yards. Man is he fun to watch! He threw to 10 different receivers! Wow, talk about spreading the ball around. Heck, even Pacman caught a pass and no it wasn't an interception! He was playing on offense and it was for a 17 yard gain. For the win, Rob Bironas kicked a 60 yard (yes, you read that right.....60 yards!) field goal with 7 seconds left in the game. That tied him with 3 others for 4th longest field goal in the league. Impressive. It was also his career longest. Congrats to him. It was a fun game. I always enjoy seeing Peyton Manning lose a game. You know, being a Bulldog and all. LOL

Now I get to watch another rookie QB get his first NFL start. I'm pulling for Jay Cutler in tonight's Seattle/Denver game. He played really well in the preseason, but let's see how he does in a real game.

No comments: