Sunday, December 31, 2006

Damn!! Titans 23 Patriots 40

Well, it was a fun year overall. The Titans couldn't get it done today. We lost to the Patriots while 2 of the 3 things that needed to happen with other teams happened. Cincinnati lost to the Steelers and Jacksonville lost to Kansas City. What is really going to be frustrating is if San Francisco beats Denver. *SIGH* I guess I'll pull for the Broncos now. I like their rookie QB, Jay Cutler. He played college ball at Vandy. It'd be nice to see him go to the playoffs in his rookie year. I also have a UGA boy on the team(Champ Bailey). Micheal will be pulling for the Ravens since Steve McNair went there when he left the Titans, but I just can't bring myself to pull for the Ravens for any reason.

I really tried not to get my hopes up about us getting into the playoffs, but it didn't work. We were playing so well and winning against huge odds. Heck, we overcame a 0-5 start to the year. We ended the season 8-8 which while isn't great it isn't bad considering our start. And, it was even good enough for us to still be in the playoff hunt the last week of the season.

I'd like to thank the Titans and Coach Fisher for a very entertaining year. I've had a blast watching. I'm definitely looking forward to the next few years. VY is going to be so much fun to watch. I have high hopes for the years to come. I'll be counting the days until next season.

EDITED TO ADD: You've got to be kidding me!! All 3 scenarios with the other teams that needed to happen for us to get in the playoffs HAPPENED!!!! Only thing is.........we needed to win and we didn't. Well hell!!

No comments: