Monday, December 31, 2007

Well, tomorrow is the day.


The Sugar Bowl. I have refrained from talking too much about it. I was a little disappointed that UGA didn't get into the BCS Championship game, but upon further thought I realized/admitted that we really didn't belong there. We didn't win our conference. Do I think that the 2 teams who are going belong there? Can't say that I do. I really think that college football needs at least a 4 team playoff and maybe even an 8 team.

I'm not disappointed with the Sugar Bowl. I think it is going to be a good game. I think that Hawaii is going to give my Dawgs a little more trouble than a lot of people think. I'm pretty confident that we will win, but I'm not so sure that it will be an easy win. It depends a lot of which UGA team comes out in New Orleans. Will it be the team from the beginning of the year or will it be the team from the end? I'm hoping with the black jerseys and the "blackout" from the fans the team will come out with the same emotion/intensity they showed against Auburn.

You know where I'll be tomorrow night. I have thought about live blogging the game like I did last year, but it probably won't happen. I will, however, get a post up very soon after the game. LOL Good or bad.

GOOOOO DAWGS!!!!

No comments: