Thursday, December 06, 2007

Most of you know.....

I know I've mentioned it before that we are planning on moving to Florida in the next year. I'm really looking forward to going home. I miss my family. I am concerned however. I do want to buy a house when we get there. I don't mind the apartment so much, but I want a fenced in backyard for the kids to play in. The problem lies in the price of real estate. It is crazy expensive to buy a house on the island. I sometimes wonder if we should wait until we get some of our bills paid off before we make that move. I don't want to do that though. I'm ready to go home. *sigh*

2 comments:

SoCal Sal said...

Be glad you’re not moving to SoCal, though a visit would be nice. If you can fit it in the budget, go for it. Your not paying someone else’s mortgage and you get the tax write off.

SoCal Sal said...

BTW, FIRST ... ha ha!