Friday, December 28, 2007

A new year is about to begin.

Another year to reach those goals. I seem to make this goal for myself every year, but I inevitability fail. I'm not sure why though. I have such good intentions. It is incredibly frustrating. I'm going to try it again in 2008 even if I do fail. I hate to keep trying. I do not like the way I look. My weight is a major issue for me. I've tried diet pills and they usually don't work. I've heard some good things about hoodia, but I don't think I'm going to use anything like that. I think I'm going to go on the diabetic diet my OB put me on when I was pregnant with the kids (I had gestational diabetes with both). I lost weight in the beginning of my pregnancies so I'll try that first. I wish I had some kind of treadmill at home though. That would make things a little easier. *sigh*

So, wish me luck!!

No comments: