Sunday, December 02, 2007

Got tagged

Sassy has tagged me for a random fact meme. I'm supposed to give you 7 random facts about me. Here goes...........

1. I'm a huge UGA football fan (bet you couldn't tell that) and right now I am incredibly pissed off with the whole BCS b.s.!!! We need a playoff system in college football.

2. I have 3 kids. Two are mine by birth and the third is mine by marriage, but he is just as much mine.

3. I am a teacher. This year I am teaching kindergarten for the first time. It is fun, but definitely a challenge.

4. I hate to cook. I don't mind baking so much, but cooking everyday is is for the birds.

5. Fall is my favorite time of year. I'm not sure if it is because of the cooler weather, the beautiful colors, or football. LOL

6. I love Christmastime. I love the lights and the smells and the traditions of family.

7. I love music. My all time favorite band is Bon Jovi.

No comments: