Sunday, December 09, 2007

Who took my sweet children and replaced them with these hellions?

O....M....G!!! They are driving me insane!! Between the sunscreen thing then the toothpaste and now the just plain not listening I am about ready to pinch their little heads off. Today they have been running and screaming all over the house. Completely ignoring me when I tell them to stop. They are fascinated with the bathroom and the kitchen. Both places get them in trouble. Right now they are in quiet time and they are far from quiet. They won't even stay in Joshua's room and watch video. Ugh!!! Is it their bedtime yet?

Whoever stole my children and left these two in their place please bring them back. I don't know how much more I can take. *sigh*

1 comment:

Leesa said...

Hey Paige :)
Can you email me? I have a question and can't find your email anywhere.

Thanks :)
Leesa
wildvizionz at AOL