Saturday, December 01, 2007

Oh boy!!! Oh boy!!! Oh boy!!! WE ARE IN!!!!


Okay so it isn't official yet and the possibility is there that LSU will jump us in the polls since they won the SEC Championship tonight, BUT as of right now with the #1 and #2 teams losing their games tonight that puts #3 and #4 in the National Championship game!!!!!!! Ohio State (I hate Ohio State) is #3 and my very own Georgia Bulldogs are #4. I won't get too incredibly excited until it is official, but I can't help but be dancing around tonight!!! I can't believe that I'm even able to be possibly excited about this!! Who would have thought this would be happening after the loss to Tennessee? This is incredible!!! Please please please don't let LSU jump us!!!

Someone talk me down so that I'm not horribly disappointed when we get screwed out of this game!!!!!!

Oh and can I just say to the damn Vols!! Why the hell can't you pull it out when I need for you to? I mean really. You can pull out incredibly close games to make it to Atlanta and then choke when you get there. Dammit! See if I ever pull for you to win again. Thanks for nothing!

4 comments:

ceeelcee said...

I'm not counting chickens yet, but I'm rooting hard! I'm a big fan of chaos and I love the fact that a team that finishes second in the SEC East could end up as national champions. Go Dawgs!

Anonymous said...

LOL Now I know why the Vols lost... YOU were pullin' for THEM! Somewhere hot it's freezin' tonight! ;-)

Good luck to your 'Dawgs!

peach said...

Have you ever seen anything like this in your life?!? I'm not holding my breath for us to go to the Championship, but I am having a fit trying to figure out where we are going and who we are going to play. Did you see SportsCenter last night when Mark Richt, Steve Carroll and Les Miles were on the phone? I couldn't believe it! And damn Ohio St.! Just like last year, they are just sitting back waiting. With any luck they will get their asses handed to them (again) by an SEC team in the Championship game. :)

Paige said...

I figure we go to the Sugar Bowl against Hawaii. Major eye rolling here. It's been a fun year, but the BCS crap needs to get straightened out. Playoff system is my vote. I've always hated the BCS.