Sunday, December 02, 2007

Titans won!! 28-20


And we even got into the end zone. Not only did we get in, but we got in 4 times. Yep, it's true.

Our defense played better this week. Big ol' Albert Haynesworth was back.............thankfully! I am still trying to figure out how one person can make such a huge difference in the play of the whole. Doesn't matter anymore I guess since he is back, but it's still interesting to me. I just hope we can keep it up.

Now I have to say something to the fans. Where the hell were you? For it to be a sold out game there were a hell of a lot of empty seats. Yeah, it was raining...............so. Suck it up. It's football and that was perfect football weather if you ask me. Are you a fan or are you not? You spent money on a ticket(s) and then didn't go? What a waste. If you aren't going to show up then how 'bout you give someone else the opportunity to buy the tickets and give up your PSLs. I'm sure there are people on the waiting list who would have been there regardless of the weather or how poorly you think the Titans are playing. Whatever your reasons for not showing up there really is no excuse. Pitiful.

Maybe I'll buy some of those advertising pens that say something like "If you don't want your Titans tickets I'll take them." At least they can be sure that I would be there adding my voice to the others who show up to support their team.

2 comments:

SoCal Sal said...

You are so going down this Sunday.

Go Bolts!!!!!

Paige said...

Depends on which Titans team shows up darlin'. ;-)