Friday, December 14, 2007

I hate being sick!

Ugh!! One thing about being a teacher is that I am constantly exposed to sickness. And teaching kindergarten makes it worse. These little guys are so loving and are always giving me hugs. I try to have them wash their hands often. It just isn't enough. I have a nasty cold. I keep pumping myself with drugs to make me feel better. I've taken so many different things so far and nothing is working. If I'm not careful I'll have to check myself into a drug rehab program. LOL

2 comments:

SoCal Sal said...

Awwww, sweetie. I am just getting over a cold. Hang tough!

Matt said...

Hello!

I am contacting you because I am working with the authors of a book about blogs, and I'd like to request permission to use the photograph you have posted in this book. Please contact me at matt@wefeelfine.org, and I'd be happy to give you more information about the project. Please paste a link to your blog in the subject field. Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Matt