Friday, December 28, 2007

Did ya miss me?

Or did you even notice I was gone? LOL We went to Florida for Christmas. I love going home, but I sure do hate the drive. Ugh!! We left on Sunday night at midnight. I drove most of the way. Luckily I got to sleep for a few hours before we left. We just got back last night. I drove the entire way. I prefer to drive. LOL I can only blame myself if I get pulled over for driving too fast. It works better that way. ;-)

We had a blast. The kids love going to see their Namma and Aunt Mimi. Joshua wanted to know when Aunt Mimi's house was going to be closer to ours and how we were going to move her house since it was so heavy. He decided that we would need everyone's help, but the problem is that everyone is not always there. LOL

Here are some pics from Christmas.

Joshua waiting patiently for more presents.


Ari's favorite gift. Her blue (Cinderella) princess dress and shoes.


The 4 year old carefully opening a gift.


Ari getting ready to tear into her gifts.

1 comment:

Bar L. said...

Your kids are so cute! I read your hubby's blog so decided to stop by and say hello :)