Sunday, December 16, 2007

Christmas Meme

I've been tagged by Sista Smiff.

1. Wrapping or gift bags? I prefer bag just b/c I'm lazy and they are easier. I like to unwrap presents though. LOL

2. Real or artificial tree? We have an artificial tree, but I prefer real. I just don't like the cleanup involved with a real one.


3. When do you put up the tree? Usually the weekend after Thanksgiving.


4. When do you take the tree down? Usually the weekend after Christmas.


5. Do you like eggnog? Nope


6. Favorite gift received as a child? Man, I can't remember. I do remember one year getting several baby dolls and that same year I got a cowgirl outfit complete with cap guns. I loved baby dolls, but I was mostly a tomboy.


7. Do you have a nativity scene? No, I didn't put out a lot of our decorations this year. Just didn't have the room.


8. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Can't remember.


9. Mail or email Christmas cards? I mail Christmas cards with the kids' picture on them.


10. Favorite Christmas Movie? Frosty the Snowman and Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer.

11. When do you start shopping for Christmas? I usually start in September/October buying one thing a week. I hate rushing around trying to buy gifts at the last minute.


12. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? cornbread dressing, divinity, pumpkin pie, collard greens


13. Clear lights or colored on the tree? We have white lights.


14. Favorite Christmas song? Santa Claus is Watching You by Ray Stevens. LOL


15. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Since my family lives so far away we are usually traveling during Christmas.


16. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer. Yep.


17. Angel on the tree top or a star? This year it is a Santa hat. I couldn't find my star.


18. Open the presents Christmas Eve or Christmas Morning? Christmas morning.


19. Most annoying thing about this time of year? Irritable people out shopping.

20. Do you decorate your tree in any specific theme or color? I have mostly snowmen on the tree, but no specific color. I let the kids put the ornaments on this year. It was hard giving up control. LOL


21. What do you leave for Santa? Usually milk and cookies, but I've been known to leave him chips and beer. LOL


22. Least favorite holiday song? There isn't one that I absolutely hate really.


23. Favorite ornament? My UGA ornaments (all of which I put at the top of the tree this year so they wouldn't get broken or lost.)


I'm tagging.......Peachsz, Gina, Sassy, and Lisa

No comments: