Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Well, it is 2008

Not a bad start so far. My house is clean, the kids are getting along, and I'm watching some pretty interesting bowl games. I swore that I wasn't going to watch any except for the Sugar Bowl, but I just can't help myself. I love football to much. Tonight is the big game though. My Dawgs and the Rainbow Warriors. I can't wait!!!

The one bad thing is that I'm still sick. I went to the doctor yesterday and I have a sinus infection. She gave me some antibiotics and a recommendation for some OTC stuff to help with the congestion until the other meds start working. I really hate not being able to breathe. It's incredibly frustrating.

I hope everyone had a great time last night and stayed safe.

2 comments:

SoCal Sal said...

Cheese-wiz, a sinus infection. That doesn’t sound fun at all. Hey, I watched your Dog’s whoop ass. I’ll bet that helped.

Looks like we’re going at it again on Sunday. So I’ll start …

We’re gonna whip you ass! No come from behind, just a through ass thumping the whole way!

How’s that?

Paige said...

Talk your smack all you want my friend. We prefer to do our talking on the field!

The sinus infection sucks big time. These stupid drugs haven't started working yet and I can't breathe. It's driving me nuts. I'm getting very little sleep because of it. Makes for a very grumpy wife/mommy let me tell ya.

How are things with you? I've been keeping y'all in my thoughts and prayers.