Thursday, January 24, 2008

Where are you?

I'm sure you are all asking that question.

Well, our laptop died. Two weeks ago. Yep, I'm going completely insane. This is the first time I've actually been able to get to the library and get online. I can only do limited stuff at work and blogging isn't one of the things. I'm now patiently (or not so much) waiting on our taxes to come in so we can get another computer. I'm not sure how long that is going to take though. Until then I guess I'm stuck with the library. Only problem there is that I have to wait for Michael to be off work. I can't bring the kids here and play on the computer too. They would be running around wrecking havoc on poor unsuspecting library goers. We would be kicked out within minutes. LOL

Please cross your fingers that our taxes come back quickly and we can get back online. I don't know how much more I can take. ;-)

No comments: