Saturday, January 26, 2008

Another problem with moving?

Finding a place to live. It is expensive down there. Much more than here. I'm sure we will have to rent either an apartment or a house for awhile once we get there. That isn't a huge deal, but I would really prefer to have a house of our own. One with a nice fenced in back yard for the kids and the dog to play in. I wonder if I could talk my brother into buying a house and using it as a rental property investment. That would put to rest some of my worries. He could buy the house and we could live there for a reasonable rent. He is only in town every other weekend anyway and doesn't really need a house. Wishful thinking? Yeah probably, but a girl can hope can't she? ;-)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This may be an interesting blog article for you if you are looking for real-estate.

http://www.geo-jobe.com/blog/2008/01/05/great-real-estate-sites-for-agents-and-fsbo/#comment-26

Breazy said...

I wish you luck on whatever you choose to do. Moving does suck and I am glad that we won't be moving again unless our house burns or something and then I won't have to worry about moving all of our stuff.

You have a good day!

SoCal Sal said...

Hey your back! My hard drive crashed at work and I have been slowly finding my favorites. Hope all is well.

Paige said...

Sal: No not really. I can check in ever couple days at the library, but our tax refund is on it's way so hopefully soon.

Breazy said...

Hey Paige, I just wanted to stop in and check on you to see if you are doing okay.