Monday, January 07, 2008

It's BCS Championship time and I don't even care.

How sad is that? I couldn't care less about the game tonight. LSU. OSU. I have no interest in watching. And it doesn't have a thing to do with being bitter. I just don't care. It's really sad if you think about it. I'm a huge college football fan and I don't care who wins this game. Very unusual for me too.

Maybe I'll just go watch Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom to make myself feel better.



I ended up watching the 4th quarter. I just couldn't NOT watch some of it. I still didn't really care who won though.

LSU won (38-24). Did this surprise anyone? I know it didn't surprise any of the SEC fans out there. LOL

So for this bowl season the SEC is 7-2. Not bad for our conference.

Congrats to the Bayou Bengals!

No comments: