Thursday, January 24, 2008

What do you wear to sleep in?

I'm having a discussion with some ladies at work. One is a little..............ummmm.........well, she is very nice, but she is a little 'uppity' if you know what I mean. Anyway, we were talking about shopping and she said that she had to go buy some new lingerie. Of course this interests us because well you know women do secretly enjoy talking about sex. Well, come to find out this wasn't for some fun with her husband. She only sleeps in lingerie. No t-shirts for her. What? Really? I live in my t-shirts. No chemises for me. Is it just me? Don't get me wrong. I do enjoy wearing lingerie on ocassion, but mostly I'm going for comfort. I can't stand for anything to be around my legs when I'm sleeping. It drives me nuts and I end up changing in the middle of the night.

Tell me I'm not the only one who sleeps regularly in t-shirts.

4 comments:

Leesa said...

oh I sleep in tshirts all the time. I've tried flannels when it's really cold, but I always get all tangled and take them off.

Anonymous said...

No lacy things for me, either. You know I love my Eddie Bauer flannel PJs in the winter. And shorts and tshirts in the summer. Comfort is my first priority!

peach said...

I sleep in my pj's. I have long pants for winter and shorts for summmer. I've still got the sexy stuff just in case I meet a man, otherwise the pooch could really care less.

Anonymous said...

There is nothing better than sleeping in a big baggy teeshirt. Lingerie is waaaay too uncomfortable to sleep in