Friday, June 08, 2007

Whine..........whine...........whine

My children are driving me nuts!! Is it just a week into summer? Geez!!!! I don't know if I can make it if they continue to act like this. To make matters worse, neither one of them took a nap today. That and the last 3 nights Ari has not gone to sleep until 11:30 or later and she is still getting up at her normal time. She is really starting to show the lack of sleep. Every little thing Joshua does causes major tears from her. Granted some of the things were legitimate today. He bit her finger and he threw a toy and hit her in the head. I think it is a very good thing that my daddy is coming to get Joshua tomorrow and keep him for a week.

Edited:
Oh, it continues. He has now made "puddles" of chocolate milk on the kitchen floor. He has taken a stool into our room and gotten the lone paci (you know the ones we are trying to get rid of) for Ari. He tried to get the scissors to cut the tag out of his underwear. Lord save me.........or him!

No comments: