Saturday, June 16, 2007

Finally home!!

He's finally home!! Ari and I went to get Joshua today. He doesn't look much different, just a few more scrapes and bruises. LOL He didn't get excited when we got there or anything. I had to go give him a hug, but he did go give Ari one all on his own. You see how high I rate on his list. He had a great time and he even rode the 4-wheeler with my dad. Up until this trip he has always been afraid to get on it. He LOVED it, of course. LOL My dad threw him in the pool (with is wings on) and he went under. He came up screaming and crying. He was so mad at my dad and wouldn't even walk anywhere close to him. Swimming lessons should be fun..........NOT!! He hates to get his face wet.

Anyway, I'm glad he's home. We leave on Friday going to FL. He is already saying he wants to go see his cousins and uncle and Namma in FL. Heck, I just got him home and he's ready to go again. LOL

No comments: