Friday, June 08, 2007

I've been tagged

Johnh over at Salem's Lots has tagged me. I am to write 7 random thoughts and then tag 7 people to do the same. So, here goes.

1. One in service down. Only 6 more to go.

2. My house is a wreck. I must clean it before tomorrow when my daddy comes to pick up my 3 year old for the week.

3. Why is breaking the pacifier habit so hard on ME? LOL

4. You know you 've watched Pirates of the Caribbean too many time when you dream about them and you are one of the characters.

5. I wish we would have a good steady rain. The grass and trees are beginning to show their thirst.

6. I'm so glad it's summer. I don't know if I could have handled much more school drama this year. I hope next year is better.

7. I need to update my blogroll. I have a few links that have changed.

Now, I tag Aisby, Beth, Peachsz, Leesa, Lisa, Gina, and Breazy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

my wife would totally agree with number 6 and probably wouldn't mind being a character in Pirates because A) she seems to love pirates and B) truth be told, she thinks Johnny Depp, and I quote, is DREAMY...

thanks for playing!!

Leesa said...

You can have some of my rain.. but lend it back in August, ok? :)

Paige said...

Sure thing Leesa! ;-)