Friday, June 15, 2007

I hate being broke!

I'm so sick of being broke. I'm tired of trying to stretch money that isn't there to cover everything that needs to be covered. I'm tired of my husband feeling responsible when in truth if I managed our money a little better we wouldn't be in this mess. I feel guilty. He feels guilty. It accomplishes nothing. Now comes the brainstorming on how to make some extra cash. I wish I could have a huge yard sale and sell most of the stuff we have in storage, but living in an apartment makes that impossible. I guess I can list it on eBay and Craigslist. I am rolling all the coins around the house. I'm taking clothes to consignment (Lord knows I have enough to spare). I'm even thinking of doing the whole "Pay-per-Post" thing on my blog. I really don't want to do that, but I have to get some more money coming in here. Anyone have any other ideas? I guess I could sell my body, but I don't think my husband would approve. LOL I don't think I'd get much anyway. LOL

1 comment:

Zephra said...

Sell your body huh? I thought about opening up a "touch my boob for a buck" shop but hubby was not too crazy about that one. I decided to try pay per post and a few others.