Sunday, June 10, 2007

Morning #1 without my first born

It seems weird to wake up without having Joshua jumping on our bed. I am sitting in the living room with Ari watching Dora (no Star Wars this week). She hasn't mentioned Joshua yet. I wonder how long it will take her to ask about him? It's very quiet around here without the 3 year old though. One side effect of him being gone is that Ari has stuck really really close. Since he left yesterday she has been sitting right beside me in the recliner if not in my lap. I'm not sure what that is all about. I do know, however, if she keeps it up I'm going to go nuts. It's almost like she doesn't know how to play by herself or is nervous since he isn't here to play with (annoy) her.

I kinda miss the little rascal really. I haven't called him yet. I'm sure I will at some point today to see if he is having fun. I'm sure he is. I bet as soon as he got up this morning he wanted to go outside. LOL

No comments: