Monday, June 11, 2007

Joshua funny

So, you know that he is at my dad's house this week. My brother lives right next door with his son (6 years old). Today my dad took the 2 of them (the boys) to pick up some stuff at the store. On the way home they start arguing. Apparently my son can hold his own against his older cousin. My dad says he has a come back for anything Colin says. LOL

The funniest of the conversations.

Colin: PaPaw, I wish you didn't bring him here. I don't want him to stay all week.

Joshua: Ha! I'm here and I'm staying!

I can just see his little face as he said it too. My dad said he lost it. It was too funny. I can imagine. I would have been laughing too. It's good to know that Joshua will stand up for himself. LOL

1 comment:

chez bez said...

I can see me losing arguments to that kid already.