Sunday, June 17, 2007

I'm in a pissy mood today (or depressed.....can't tell which)

I hate everything and my house is a mess. I just want to go lie in my bed forever. I'm even listening to the new Bon Jovi CD and it isn't helping. *sigh*

I should be feeling good. I spent less than my goal amount at the grocery store and I even had to buy a couple extra things that I don't buy on a weekly basis. This is 2 weeks in row that I've spent less than I planned on. I guess that's good for the new budget I'm trying to implement, right? I won't have to go next week because we leave for FL on Friday. Granted I will be spending more than grocery money, but that is budgeted too. I'm even packing our lunch and drinks for the trip. No stopping at fast food places this time. I'm excited about that. LOL It's the little things, huh?

Today is just one of those days I guess. Not real sure why I'm feeling this way. Just have to find a way to get through the day.

No comments: